1.Just like everyone said it’s a drill bit.
2.Never was there such a variation in spellings. Rawlplugs.
3.I didn’t think for a minute that anyone would get this, but I still like it anyway. It’s a magnetic tag for opening a cat flap. The marks are where the cat had bitten it.
8.I think this fooled everyone. It’s the grill from an old tranny (radio not vestite!).
9.Spiffy Spokes – I challenge you to find a better named product.
10. Well that explains why my bike lock smells of KY.
I missed the last quiz....so here we go withthe answers from the Suffolk jury......
2. Spoke decorations
3. Drill bit
6. Air filter
8. Decorators brush
10.4 way wheei brace.
Let's see how I do on my first attempt
1.- drill bit
2.- wall plugs
3.- "pig" ball (what's it used for, beats me)
4.- air filter ??
5.- 4 way joint ?
6.- nail heads ?
7.- brush (used with blue paint)
8.- wall metal board for hanging tools ?
9.- bicycle wheel spoke decorations
10.- pipes vith valve ?
2. rawplug (pleas, clean them!!)
3. no idea but lol
4. any kind of filter?
5. that thing to unscrew the screws of the wheels (
not even know the word in Spanish, lol)
6. an old treasure!! yo-hoooo!!
8. that metal sheet that covers the crankcase
9. those little things you can put on the spokes of your bicycle.
10. that kind of thing you keep in your book to defende you, just in case of a psycopath attacks you (lol)
Oh Jon!! This quiz is very hard for a girl!!
????? · 2009-07-27: 13:21
3-some bat face like thing (with a Michael J nose job) that looks like it already had a good beating or used as hammer, but no idea what it is
4-plastic light cover ( the honey come worked into it diffuses the light much better as you can see in the car tail lights)
5- a "what you call it" wrench for car wheel bolts
8- filter (air or oil)
9-goody's for the bicycle wheel spoke
10-no idea at all
#1 Drill bit
#2 Raw plugs
#3 Lead weight (For fishing, probably not made of lead these days)
#4 Bicycle light reflector
#5 Wheel brace
#6 Plasterboard tacks/nails
#7 Paint brush
#8 Air filter
#9 Spoke sliders
#10 Roof rack
????? · 2009-07-27: 16:19
I am now going to reveal to everyone my strategy for getting all your quizzes absolutely right (NO PEAKING everyone else):
1. Either I know it or
2. Cheat and look at everyone else's answers or
3. Guess and then
4. Sulk and then phone a very clever architect friend and then
5. Argue with said friend
6. Think of something silly.
So, here we go:
1. Drill bit for wood (Bosch, circa 1997, heh, heh, heh)
2. Rawl plugs (which in Greek are called 'ourah'. The Greek "r" resembling the Latin "p", the local DIY labour market suffers from mass hysterics when people turn up asking for 'oupahs'). Anyway...
3. Proof that you are a member of the local Wikken coven - wax cat balls? C'mon, Jon, who are you kidding?
4. Cookie cutter used by very sadistic chef, possibly wife/witch which makes sense if No. 3 applies
5. I'm tempted to say a softbox fastener or a kite attachment if the rods aren't made of metal.
6. Absolutely no idea, but quite possibly a picture of my liver cells, given my current condition
7. Wire brush
8. A metal sheet in which you have painstakingly drilled a large number of small holes with micrometric precision. Well done, Jon!
9. Knobbly plastic thingummyjigs
10. Sex toy used by Action Man (GI Joe for Americans). The alternative doesn't bear thinking about.
Please send my prize money to my architect friend in lieu of flowers I now have to send her as a result of steps 4-6 above.
You must have had a great laugh at our answers :-))))
????? · 2009-07-28: 17:00
Damn, i thought of a bicycle reflector but just stuck to my first idea of a light, and believe it or not, i had an old radio that's just like that :-(((
Oh well, better next time.......maybe. Like your macro fun sets, thanks ;-)
Jon! TELL ME!!! WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR YOUR QUIZES!? :'(
okay gotta try :
1. drill bit
2.kinda like wall plug
3. no idea
4. hmm no idea!:D
5. no idea
6. nail head i guess
8. no idea
9. No idea
10. no idea!
this one was hard since i'm not always in a garage!LOL