1. Cow – well done Revenant for getting that it’s a fresian.
2. Thistle – well done kozulka for getting the latin name.
3. Water snail – that little u-shaped thing is it’s tongue.
5. A Horse – the one that had a chomp at my camera bag
7. Stag Beetle
8. Ear of Wheat
9. Cats nose (not anybody’s Mum)
10. The one that caught everyone out – onion skin
THIS TIME I'M NOT LAAAAAAAATE!! AND I'LL BE THE FIRST! HELL YEAH!! haha
okay lets start
1. Cow mouth
2. Something from the plant's Kingdom I guess.
3. I've no Idea! i wonder what it is
4. Moss (or algae)
5. Horse mouth
7. a bettle! i forgot its name! XD
8. some seeds from an unkown plant!
9. the nose from a dog or a cat (i vote to a cat)
10. a leaf
1- a friend of Ted (cows nose)
2- a Thistle (the flower)
3- a slug??
5- another friend of Ted's, a horse
7- some sort of water beetle
8- wheat?........... not weed ;-))
9- a cat's nose
10- a leaf seems to obvious i guess, so i go for.......a moth wing :-))
Oh goodie, have missed these. Have tried to rope in kid, but teenage attention span being in the nanoseconds, I'm on my own here, so here we go:
General: I first suspected this was a macro-portrait of Ted by association (sorry Ted), but I'm narrowing it down to the following:
3.the sixth in line to the throne of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
4.Water algae of some kind
7.One of the social diseases one shouldn't mention
9. Kid now incensed about attention span remark and participating: she says it's a cat's snout, with which I disagree unless the cat in question ran into an iron
9a. She's just belted me for saying it reminds me of her mother
10. A leaf.
Where's a Greek architect when you need one?