Bearing in mind that too much turkey and mince pies have somewhat muddled my brain, here's my try (I think these are some of the hardest you have done!)
1. Shower head
2. Piece of camera equipment
3. Sprouting beans
4. Food art
6. Healthy green vegetable leaf
7. End of pencil with eraser
8. Box of Ikea straws
9. Middle of CD case
10. Piece of fossilised rock
(Hope to see some more in 2010!)
1. Shower Head
2. Camera Flash Dial
3. Garbanzo Beans
4. Birthday Cake Decoration
5. Handle Of A Pair Of Scissors
6. Romain Lettuce
8. Plastic Drinking Straws
9. Center Of A CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Jewel Case
10. Frosted Drinking Glass
No, not just one more - keep going. Anyway, for old times' sake, here we go:
1. Showerhead on the "soft porn" setting
2. Looks like an old light meter dial for back in those days beloved of local camera club members, etc., etc.
3. Some kind of bean?
4. One of those edible cake decorations which, this close up, doesn't look too edible
5. Scissors for all you righties
6. Chinese cabbage?
7. The non-business end of a pencil (eraser's on the right)
8. A load of straws (what is the collective noun for those: a "suck"?)
9. This is the centre molding for CDs or DVDs
10. The result of your industrial espionage at the CERN labs beneath Geneva: looks like an electron microscope pic of insect proboscis.
Judging by the consensus above, I think this one is easier than the others - unless we're all wrong, of course.
2. camera dial
4. some funny food decoration
5. the handel of a scissors
6. some sort off cabbage leaf
7. the metal piece that hold the gum and a pencil together.
8. many straws (the ends or the beginning)
9. to click on a CD or DVD set (in the DVD / CD - box)
10. something under a microscope, but do not know what ... part of a plume which stuck to the body of the bird maybe?
Wish you fun at the end of 2009
a bright 2010.
Hi Jon, I'll sit this one out today, but I had a look last night and thought #5 can't be scissors...it's too obvious!!
I think it's something similar but with a slightly different function (don't ask me what) :-))
????? · 2009-12-31: 05:45
Ok, let's try:
2.- Flash exposure calculator dial
3.- Yellow peas
4.- Candy decoraion, maybe a candy Santa ?
5.- Handles of a pair of scissors
7.- The upper end of a pencil, so the metal piece that joins the pencil and eraser together
9.- CD/DVD holder
10.- A carved stone vase ??