pixel
michaelczhang
For those of you who are having problems staying logged in even when you check "Remember me", can you log out and log back in with it checked and see if it remembers you now?

If it does, please let us know.

If it doesn't, has there been any time when it worked in the past? Are you able to stay logged in on other websites?

Update: We've discovered the reason behind the "remember login" problem that was causing some of you to have to log in repeatedly even if you checked the box.

The problem was affecting people who use multiple computers to use Photoblog, and logging in on one computer would log them out from the other one.

We've fixed the issue so now you can remain logged in on multiple computers. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
pixel
urmysunshine
I've never minded, but Photoblog is the only sight that has never let me stay logged in, I always (and have in the past also) had to re-enter my password. Hope this helps you, R
pixel
kitegypsy
i used to be able to stay logged in, but it seems like it's been months since I have been able to stay logged in. sometimes i have to log in several times a day, if I leave the site... frustrating, and like others, unlike other sites i visit on a regular basis...
pixel
GKorts
Just for positive feedback, I never had difficulties to stay logged in. Just when I tried to come from another comp I had to log in . But that is normal
pixel
sarahnadesarah
Yay, mine's staying logged in now! I am definitely one of those people that uses 2 devices--my computer and my Blackberry. Glad it'll stay this time 'round!
pixel
CHOSSID
Mine stopped remembering me ages ago. It did not remember me now either. I use Chrome, but Chrome remembers me on other sites.
pixel
michaelczhang
Hi Chossid,

Can you try closing your browser and reopening it? Or switching to a different device and then trying again? It should be working now.
pixel
sealedwithasmile
i'm still having an issue too and also assuming it's firefox.
pixel
coltono
Why would anyone need to be logged in on two computers at once? LOL
pixel
michaelczhang
@McMommy and @sealdwithasmile:

You guys have to repeatedly log into photoblog now? Remember me doesn't work?
pixel
AlexandraPechabaden
That is very nice, thanks for fixing that, I have about 10 computers that I use Photoblog from and it will be a relief to be remembered! THanks for your good work.
pixel
AlexandraPechabaden
Mind, in reply to Urmysunshine, Ebay never keeps me logged in however many times I tick the "keep me logged in for today"! It is a bugger, Ebay, for that. Forever logging in. Photoblog had some consistency when I was only using it from one computer. Long live PB!
pixel
zippo1970
its fine now using two pc's
pixel
kitegypsy
yay! its working again... and yes, i do access from two different computers....
pixel
eternity65
i've no real login problems myself, but PB has some problem for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Just went to have a look at new entries, and when i clicked on one of them, i arrived on my my own blog, and what's worse .......... on the upload page of one of my posts????

How the hell can that happen???? To me it looks like anyone can just get into my account via that post and do what they want with any of my posts???
Could you please cheque on this as soon as possible.
Oh, and if you need to know on which post, i rather send it in private message, as i don't want anybody trying to mess up my blog this way, hope you'll understand.
pixel
revenant
I've had the same problem as Peter (Eternity65) in the past. I think there are controls in place, so we don't have to worry about people hacking into our own accounts. There does, however, appear to be a problem which requires at least an explanation.
pixel
eternity65
Thanks for the replies on this query Passerine and Stéfan
As you (passerine) it is the same entry that takes me to one of my upload pages. But i guess Stefan is right that no one else can get inside(as passerine gets into his account, and i into mine via the same entry, so i'm not worried any more now), but it would be nice to get a little explanation though.
Thanks again!!
pixel
michaelczhang
This happens when people mistakenly added an "edit entry" link to the theme contests. If you also have an entry for that day, going to that link will take you to your own edit entry page. If you don't have an entry, it will appear to be a broken link. You will never have access to someone else's edit entry page, and no one will have access to yours.

If you come across this kind of link, feel free to report it and we'll remove it from the theme contest.
pixel
pixel
pixel