pixel
michaelczhang
Some of you reported having issues with the Facebook Like button that was recently added to photoblog pages. They should now share correctly when clicked, meaning the correct title, url, and images show up in your Facebook news feed.

As we mentioned in the announcement, you can disable these buttons on your blog by visiting your account's customization page.
pixel
GKorts
Wellllllll Michael, I cannot check it as I don´t have the Facebook button anymore. There is only the Tweet button left
pixel
revenant
Sorry to disappoint, Michael, but I just tried to "like" a friend's post and got caught in the same continuous loop of a pop-up window appearing and refreshing before I could add my ID/login. This happens on Firefox 7.0.1 mac os 10.6.8, not in Mac Chrome, safari, Opera or Camino.
pixel
karmankwarner
Just tested in Firefox and all 3 worked fine. Thanks~
pixel
Pedar
[off topic]
Admins since you started some really nice updates and changes in beloved Photoblog if you want I can help you to add Persian form of site to your list if you are interested just let me know I will be glad if I could help ;)
pixel
Pedar
I am on site with my Tablet now everything is centered, texts and captions, ... just wanted to let you know
pixel
GKorts
Works now, with Mac and Safari Thanks
pixel
TheDashd
For me still the Facebook Like doesn't work
pixel
pixel
pixel