pixel
darfoster
Apparently, someone by the name of Daniel Whelan DBS is using my avatar and making friend requests! That's not me!!! Be aware! Not sure how he is able to use my avatar, but hopefully this will be resolved soon!
pixel
danrav
Yes. I was asked to befriend. I accepted and got 1st post yesterday!
pixel
darfoster
Is there a way for me to find this person, if he is not on my friends list! I'd like to speak to him directly about using my avatar.
pixel
danrav
As soon as I read your forum entry I removed them from my friends list!. I checked the profile and there were only 14 friends there. Odd!
pixel
DancingDolphin
Very weird! Identity theft on PF??!! Did you notify the "Michaels"? I couldn't find him....
pixel
liveandletlive
That user should be deleted immediately. I can't believe someone would steal another PB members identity. What a jerk.

So sorry someone is doing this to you Dar.
pixel
darfoster
Went into the url (friends only) page, but he does not show my avatar there. Maybe it's a technical issue. Thanks for everyones help! I doubt that he is doing this intentionally! Why would anyone want to use my avatar after all!
pixel
liveandletlive
It sounds like s/he wanted to use your avatar to fool other people into accepting bogus friends requests. I just don't think there is any way to unintentionally steal someone's avatar and set it as your own Dar. But I give you really big points for having such an abiding faith in the goodness of people.
pixel
darfoster
You are right! That was my avatar! I went in and befriended him, so that I could leave him a message and will delete that friendship soon, if he accepts it of course! Question is ... Is there a way, to go in and change his avatar, to a horses ass?
pixel
Keryl
Did you email the Michaels?
This is very bazaar.
Perhaps you have a twin you didn't know about?
pixel
darfoster
Thanks, I did send Michael an email! Hopefully he can help!
pixel
tomie
you should ask to Michael, if this avatar has others accounts on PB because many friendsonly profiles appear last time on forum...i think he can do it with the ID.
sorry someone use your avatar Dar, bad thing!
PS: may be is the price to pay for having so pleasant smile )
pixel
revenant
@ Darfoster: I hereby authorise the avatar thief to use mine (ass, not horse). I know you weren't impressed by it but beggars (note spelling) can't be choosers.

What I find curious is why he should want your avatar.
pixel
darfoster
I can't figure it out either, but I think your ass idea is an excellent one in this case! LOL!
pixel
darfoster
Glad to see that danielwheland BS is now a question mark instead of my avatar! Thanks for everyones help!
pixel
pixel
pixel