pixel
digitalideas
I need help i been using 1-2 bower flash guns wireless, but im looking for something like this photo: Click Here

I want something like this or close to this but i dont know where to find this or what it is called and i asked the photorgrapher of this shot which runs a small photography group here in my area but he wont tell me, and basically here where i live if your a photographer and theres another photographer they wont talk to you its just the shallow mind people around here are. But i want to build something close to this, i appreciate any help thanks.
pixel
yellodog
Search for softbox.
pixel
SM2012
Search for outdoor strobe photography. On-line tutorials will feature ads for equipment (Ellinchrome is fantastic, but expensive). The same effects can be achieved with groups of two or more slaved speedlites with soft boxes or umbrellas, as I mentioned in my comment on your latest set.

It's only natural for photographers to keep their hard-earned techniques and knowledge to themselves if they make their living from it. It all depends on how politely they discourage you from - as they see it - "stealing their knowledge". On-line photo communities like this one can be an exception because there's no direct competition and we're all very, very amateur.
pixel
pixel
pixel