pixel
karmankwarner
Good Morning World!! Today is your chance to do something. What will you do with your day? May you do something kind for another and may another do something kind for you. Be Blessed this day.
pixel
karmankwarner
Today is your day to do something nice for another. . . . .what will you do?
pixel
karmankwarner
Me, just smile at another whom I have never met. . . .and bump foolishness off the front page.
Have a blessed day all!
pixel
ArtBee
Good Morning to you too Karman! Foolishness should be bumped off everyday....
Thanks for your kindness in doing so today!
pixel
thekeyislooking
Good evening from this side of the world!
Hope you all have a wonderful day, full of love, beauty and smiles!

And Thanks by the way!
pixel
va000119
Good evening from here, ,today I smiled at the guy who blocked my lane with his mega big car......It is bucketing it down here yet I have smiled most of the day. thanks for reminding me that small things can make a big difference.
pixel
liveandletlive
I just love all your sunny attitudes. I smiled almost all day too even though one person really threw me under the bus. Ah well, what are you gonna do?

HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY from beautiful Astoria Oregon!
pixel
DancingDolphin
It's a new dawn, its a new day ... OK so its mid morning ... I thought this forum was worth resurrecting regardless ... Thanks Karmen! Good morning All!
pixel
ArtBee
@DancingDolphin I think you are right! Good Morning to you too. Foolishness should be bumped off everyday....
Thanks for your kindness in doing so today!
pixel
keluidokmai
Good Morning to all. It's almost 4am here. And just wanna share euro 2012 first half result Greece 1-0 Russia. Am not bumping off anything, just sharing.
pixel
keluidokmai
BTW it's captain Karagounis who scored at the very last minutes of half time. Well it's in injury time.
pixel
MamieMeade
keluidokmai - They're playing soccer at 4 AM? As I told the Queen: 6/2/12: Sorry to rain on your parade, but all your dumbed downed, beefed up Olympians that use steroids have been recalled. Take heart that we have found some untainted athletes to replace them on an island in the South Pacific. In other words, I say nullify the records of steroid users, have them return their medals, and erase all traces of their pursuit of athletics. They were never genuine athletes.
pixel
keluidokmai
@mamiemeade - the game is being played in europe. the time here in Malaysia where I was watching live telecast was 4am.
great that you've told that to the Queen.
pixel
pixel
pixel