pixel
HoosierAtHeART
Has anyone taken their tripod on a flight? I am wondering if I need to put it in checked luggage?
pixel
maudlaurens
Non pas obligatoire, vous pouvez le prendre en bagage a mains.
pixel
okvalle
I have checked in my tripod as one piece of luggage. Sometimes I have to go to drop off point for oversized luggage. It probably depends on the airport. I have never had any problems with it, and hope it will work when going to UK next month ;)
pixel
stormfish
yes, i have been told to check in my tripod with main luggage. it exceeded the measure limits for hand luggage and could also be used as a weapon.

i ended up arranging my other luggage in such a way that it would fit into my suitcase; try that if it is possible without too much hazzle.
pixel
liveandletlive
Lol. Use it as a weapon.

Can I watch?
pixel
HoosierAtHeART
Thanks for everyone's advice. I am sure I can get it in my checked luggage especially if I take the head off.
Now, Feby if you hear someone in the news and a plane that makes a unexpected landing its all on you! : )) !
Besides I am heading to the west coast!
pixel
thekeyislooking
The only time i have travelled with a tripod i put it into my suitcase...
I got a tripod from my dad when i was visiting him in england.. i only travelled with a backpack and computer bag, and there was no way i could hang it onto my backpack which i checked in... so i actually had to buy a suitcase it fits into though!
pixel
Rockmutt
i take mine apart and put it in my backpack to make it smaller.
pixel
pixel
pixel