pixel
ashishsamdariya
none of registered member are able to make comments...please do somthing
pixel
ashishsamdariya
I dont know..but its not the problem you are talkin of ...I checked it again but..still unclear((
pixel
mikezupan
give me a url to an entry that no one is allowed to post comments in and I will look into it
pixel
mikezupan
we are thinking about letting non-registered users put comments.. what are people's thoughts on this?
pixel
mikezupan
yes i was going to do some sort of captcha .. it has been something we have talked about doing for sometime.. just never got around to coming up with a final decision
pixel
stsanto
I'm seconder here.
pixel
mikezupan
ok its official.. i will add this to my todo list
pixel
chlopaki
yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as possible. everybody are waiting...
pixel
mikezupan
ok so I have added the option for non-members to add comments.. I can't make it public till I add a few more major features such as image notes since its all on the same pages.

So expect this very soon.. maybe this weekend
pixel
aggiechristine
Can this be a feature that each user selects their own level? (Like we can for profile, etc.) Although it is a very nice feature, for now I'd rather non-members did not comment on my photos.
pixel
mikezupan
yes you will have the option to select this or not.. by default non-users will not be able to comment till it is turned on
pixel
hitomi
Ive got problem `cause everytime when Im sign in and im goin to someone else blog im automatically sign out and i cant leave comments or anything. can you help me to fix it
pixel
hitomi
ok, ive fix it (clever girl ) sorry for a mess
pixel
mikezupan
those are the errors i like.. the ones i don't have to fix
pixel
suprit6313
Hey Mike,
Could you provide a feature where in users are able to delete the comments that they have posted. Right now we have a feature where a user can delete a comment on an entry posted by themselves.
I think we need a feature to remove from favourites too.
what do u think ?
pixel
suprit6313
Also previously when I moveover an image I was getting the image number... now I get a URL to the image.. could you please restore the former functionality
pixel
pixel
pixel