When I was taking photos of the pipes for my Dad’s dust extraction system on Saturday I noticed a box full of these little things – pop rivets. He’s using them to fix the pipes together and offered me some to make a macro shot out of on a rainy day. Today has been just such a day so I set about creating a composition using these this afternoon. It turned out to be a greater challenge than I’d expected. They roll around far too easily and every time I thought I’d laid them out to my satisfaction one of them rolled away! Then I remembered a small stainless steel pot we had in a kitchen cupboard so I used that to marshal them into some sort of order.