P365_125 Happy Valley Colonnade
In Llandudno having an eye check up and needed a shot......called in here at Happy Valley at the base of the Great Orme.
Happy Valley is a CADW listed public park and was dedicated to the town of Llandudno by Lord Mostyn in 1887 in celebration of the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria. The colonnade dates back to around the same.
The colonnades were extended some 10 years ago.