These are the birdhouses that my husband made from Gourds the he great from his own garden last year.
These little babies are what almost killed him last January 2012. If you are going to work with something you have never worked with before find someone somewhere and see if they have any advice!
You Tube FOLKS!!!
They have a mold on them that is TOXIC when removing it.
Did the research and you have to bleach it off....we now know....
(pictures taken recently, just using up space.)
These were a gift to his sister for Christmas...he made 14 total.