It seems like the last 21 days have been the craziest days I have ever lived in 50 years. I have done some pretty crazy things in my years, but just read along with me as I try to tell you how crazy it has been for me.
(1) One of my newest clients with a future top model in the family, I lose a file from their last photo session and it takes me 2 1/2 weeks to file 1 file on my hard drive because I put it in a folder it has no place being in in the first place, so she is upset with me because she has been waiting for these photos and I just get them uploaded tonight.
(2) Last week, my body decides on its own that it is time for another yet powerful brain stroke, which again hits my short term memory. And people really wonder why I tell them that I cannot remember anything, go figure.
(3) All year, I have wanted to photograph twins, and last week I got the honor of photographing 18 year old female twins that were extremely beautiful and I still cannot tell them apart. I had more fun that they did and this is just the beginning of their modeling career and of mother going broke.
(4) I have wanted a more diverse portfolio to cross culture grounds, not just white and African-american, so another request was granted. An extremely beautiful Hispanic young lady drove from Little Rock, Ark. to my house for a 2 hour photo session and we had a blast of laughter and humor. She was very professional yet funny and has a great potential in the world of modeling in her future if she continues in that direction.
(5) Last but by no means less important, I finally turned in all my photos for the Best of the Best of 2011 photo contest here in DeSoto County. This is the first contest I have ever entered where I have had to matte every photo and select categories, which by the way that was the most hardest part of all, choosing one 1 photo for each category out of all the photos I have taken this year.
So yes, life have been crazy this past 21 days, and I am sure you have your stories also, keep plugging and the end results will pay off for you!