While I was busy planning my life, my son had a different idea....
- Mommy, you have to come
- Wait a moment sweetheart, mommy is just doing something
- No, you have to come now!!!!
- Heavens, just a second... Is everything ok?
- You are a pirate mommy :)
- Sweetie, I can't be a pirate mom now, I have to....
- You are a VERY DANGEROUS PIRATE MOM... , but you have to put on your angry face
- Hahaha, ok, so how do I do that? Will you teach me?
- Noooooo smiling mommy. Only grrrrrr...
- Oooh, I see, yes, that's a veeeery scary face..... ;)
This week there was some really bad news in our family. And I yelled at a dear friend of mine about how unfair life was. He told me there's no such thing. Life is life for everyone. There are only the Lucky ones who never have life knock on their door. He said "smile, sweet Nynke, smile, because that is all we can do. Because we can never know when life will knock on our door..."
And so I smile, because life is as it is and it is beautiful as I play pirate with my son.....