Laptops tend to lose their charm quickly when you are constantly looking for the nearest exit power to recharge. How can you keep your dell studio 1555 battery
going for as long as possible? Here are 5 simple ways to do so.
1. Reduce external devices - USB devices (including mouse) and WiFi drain down your laptop battery. Delete or stop when not used. It goes without saying that charging other devices (like your iPod) with your laptop when the dell vostro 1510 battery
is a surefire way to quickly erase the load on the battery of your laptop.
2. Add more RAM - This will allow you to handle more memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. The results of virtual memory in use on the hard drive, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, it is no longer applicable if you need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
3. Take care of your dell inspiron 1440 battery
- Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged battery dormant for long periods of time. Once loaded, you should use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
4. Defrag regularly - The faster hard drive does its work - less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and dell pc764
. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly. (But not while on battery of course!) Mac OSX is better built to handle fragmentation so it may not be entirely applicable for Apple systems.
5. Get a more efficient laptop - Laptops are becoming more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking all day long dell wu946
. Taking up a new laptop more efficient to replace aging is usually a quick fix.
In addition to these recommendations, there are other methods, we have gradually to be discovered, so your laptop battery life will grow.