The 10-Day Challenge
DAY 2: Nine things about yourself
1. I'm a stickler for spelling and punctuation. Anyone shocked?
2. I can't watch scary movies. Not even scary movie previews. I'm way too impressionable and I'll scream for 3 days straight.
3. I've recently developed a fondness for smoked salmon and cream cheese crackers.
4. I treat my shoes like my friends. I don't like to wear one pair a lot more than others or the others will feel neglected. Does that make me crazy?
5. I barely remember what my toenails look like under the nail polish.
6. I like my hair better short.
7. I dream a lot and always remember my dreams at random times during the day. Then I chuckle to myself and people stare.
8. Love eating but hate cooking. Life is a catch-22.
9. I can type 72 words per minute. Beat that!