What is PhotoBlog.com
PhotoBlog.com is a blogging platform for photographers to showcase their work. Unlike an image upload site, you can create beautiful stories from your images. The best thing about it is that you get an instant audience for your blog through our 300,000+ member base.
Who is PhotoBlog.com for?
With PhotoBlog, you don't need to be a techie to start your own blog (servers, HTML, widgets, SEO...). We do all that hard work for you. Let's say you do all that hard work and start a blog, you will still be alone in a sea of other websites. One of the hardest things about starting a website is not the setup but finding an audience for your work. At PhotoBlog, you have thousands of photography enthusiasts who engage with your work.
- It is for photography enthusiasts who want to create a simple yet elegant Photo Blog
- If you are a Photographer without a degree in computer science or marketing
- If your facebook audience is not knowledgeable to appreciate or give feedback on your photography.
- If you are looking to do more than presenting a single shot of your journey
- You want to meet like-minded photography enthusiasts
If this sounds like you, you are in the right place. Go ahead and create your first blog post! We will welcome you with open arms!
Who we are and our history
The site was first started by successful entrepreneur Micheal Zhang of PetaPixel.com in 2006. It was a popular photography community in its heyday. Micheal kept the site rolling even with his busy schedule and passed it onto new owners.
New ownership took over the site in 2015 and relaunched the site in 2016 with a new vision. Our journey is still beginning and there is a lot more work to be done. We are photographers ourselves and it is a pleasure to serve this community as best as we can.