It’s been a busy few weeks in terms of product development and site’s progress. During last few weeks, we have seen an increasing number of posts per day. It always encourages the team to see these stats and engagement from members. So thank you for your participation and suggesting features!
Here is a list of features we released (some will be released on Monday, August 29th)
- Added the ability to edit your own comments
- Alphabetical sorting of member’s followers/followees
- Updated site’s search function to include tags
- Fixed duplicate photo issue in user’s favorites collection
- Added Google+ as a "member's other links" entry
- Fixed numerous bugs with formatting posts (Editor)
- Added a chat function in Editor Page to report bugs. Chat icon is located on the lower right side. Please use this to reach us if you encounter any bugs while posting.
- Added SEO improvements (google sitemaps, structured data) and site security improvements (mass account prevention)
As always, please comment your ideas and feedback. We would love to hear more from new users who are joining us. How can we help you in your storytelling, discovery, and audience building?
I took above photo while going to St' Lawrence market to participate in this week's weekly theme "Local Markets". Sometimes it feels like this when running PhotoBlog where you have the additional complexity of multiple blogs within the site. The important thing to remember is that we can only climb one step at a time.