This week's theme is "Repetition and Patterns". We have patterns and repetitions all around us but sometimes we miss them when going about our busy lives. However, if you can train your eye to notice them and capture them with your camera, they can make for some amazing photographs.
- Deadline: September 5th
- How to submit: Add weeklytheme5 as one of the tags of your post
- How to view submissions: Check the tag weeklytheme5
Congratulations to Last week's winners (weeklytheme4 - "Local Markets"). Be sure to follow them if you would like to be inspired by their photos.
- "St. Lawrence Market Photowalk" by Ram Ya
- "Indian street market in Paris 18/Ganesh day 2013" by Olga
- "Farmer's Market - Plant City, FL" by Leslie
Thank you all for your participation!