PhotoBlog relaunched three months ago as a platform for photographers to find an audience and connect with each other. Today, we are announcing another feature that enables members to learn and share as a community. Welcome to the PhotoBlog Forum!
The forum uses a powerful software that supports civilized engagement and sharing. However, it is nothing more than a piece of code without you! So please come introduce yourself and make friends.
Please feel free to use the forum to start conversations. I have already started a topic on our photo critique sub-forum. Tiffany started a Post of the week nominations thread. What will you create? Your own themes, Wordless threads, Or perhaps a scavenger hunt — possibilities are endless.
Some technical notes and useful URLs
- Start here. Introduce yourself and say hello to two other members.
- We value civilized discussions. Please check our code of conduct
- A step by step how-to guide to forum features
- As you engage and contribute more, you can unlock powerful features. Learn about the forum's user levels.
- We use Single Sign On (SSO). As long as you are logged into PhotoBlog you don’t need to log in again to the forum.
Would you like to help?
- Photoblog is a small team of dedicated photographers and travelers. We work hard to make a platform for photographers and storytellers. If you can contribute to the advancement of this cause, please get in touch with us.
- We are currently looking for community managers and forum moderators. You can help us with creating FAQ guides and moderating the forum.
- Please send me a PM or email at [email protected]