The chapel is located in the ground floor of the south wing and was inaugurated in 1582. In 1785, as the castle was being fitted for use as army barracks, the chapel was fitted out as a gymnasium and fencing hall and the furnite stored away. The chapel was refurnished with the original furniture in 1838 and reinaugurated in 1843.
The Chapel in Kronborg Castle
by Agnes Felber November. 13, 2015 946 views