The room on the ground floor in the King's Wing known as the Rose was originally a dining room for the king and his courtiers. It was destroyed by the fire in 1889 but was reconstructed from old paintings. The two series of six vaults rest on free-standing pillars.
The Rose in Frederiksborg
by Agnes Felber November. 20, 2015 802 views