The King's Wing, the main wing of the Renaissance building, was completed in 1604, the Chapel Wing followed in 1606 and the Princess's Wing on the eastern side in 1608. All three were three storeys high but the Terrace Wing, completed in 1609, had only one storey.
Royal Chambers in Frederiksborg Castle
by Agnes Felber November. 26, 2015 849 views