From my film camera collection, my rules to keep a camera are 1. I like to pick it up, 2. it is working, 3. I use it every month...
The Praktica BX20 was produced between 1987 and 1990, over 200.000 pieces have left the factory.
- aperture priority functionality
- shutter speeds from 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- LED shutterspeed indicator in viewfinder
- TTL flash measuring
- flash synchronisation 1/90sec.
- EV correction switch from -2 to +2
- AEL switch
- selftimer, 10 sec.
- fresnel focus screen with microprism (95% coverage)
- optional winder
- PB (Praktica Bayonet) mount
- light measuring through silicium cell
- powered by 6V PX28 battery
- size: 141x88x49mm
- weight: 510 gr.