We were out working outside again and it seemed warm enough to plant the seeds in a seed planter so that they could be transplanted in abut six weeks or so. Mark went out and started working on things after lunch. I took the planter out and had to soak the individual “cubes” first. They were hard as a rock so I wasn't sure what it would end up looking like. Some swelled up and some didn't so it took quite a while to get them to where it felt like dirt in each one. Mark brought me a flower from one of the many of these wild flower plants that are out on our property. Once I got them all planted I put the top on it to get it started. This is what it looked like when I got finished.