- architect: ÁLVARO SIZA VIEIRA
- name of the project: Casa Alcino Cardoso
- date: 1st part: 1971-1973; 2nd part: 1988-1991
- location: Moledo do Minho - Portugal
- name among architecture students: Casa do “bico” (point)
- actual name: CASA DA EIRA - MOLEDO DO MINHO
You met SIZA! That's great! Your comment was very important because it's excellent that you know his work… if you look at the photos from this house (and because it's not “FLASHY/LOUD” architecture) you might not realize that you are in the presence of something very special.
The Serpentine - where you met him - was a very special place for another portuguese artist: Paula Rego, the painter!
the "minor" house 2 - lots of flora and one more book