- architect: ÁLVARO SIZA VIEIRA
- name of the project: Casa Alcino Cardoso
- date: 1st part: 1971-1973; 2nd part: 1988-1991
- location: Moledo do Minho - Portugal
- name among architecture students: Casa do “bico” (point)
- actual name: CASA DA EIRA - MOLEDO DO MINHO
“I like to share with you that my son an architect in California did a paper on Alvaro Siza Vieira’s faculty of architecture building in school some years ago he loves the design and structure of the Faculty and has listed Alvaro as one of his favorite Architects. I will forward your post to him”
Lumierenatural · 2007-10-04: 11:34
That's fantastic what you mentioned about your son… Congratulations to you both!!
The Faculty building is in Porto and marks the return of the architect to his home town… in terms of work, because for many years he was doing projects all over the world but not here! It's the good price of fame :)
Cabecilha · 2007-10-09: 08:22 ·
the "minor" house 3 - inside and out...