Today was a planned day to play with the camera. I decided to follow a tutorial I saw online and take some photos of bubbles. According to the tutorial, the bubble mixture, with the added glycerin, would have a longer life and not pop as quickly. Therefor giving ample time for the bubbles to change colors.
I blew and made tons of huge bubbles but with one major problem. None of the bubbles would leave the straw. As soon as I would try to place them on the small bowl, they would pop. As long as they were hanging on the straw they seemed fine. Needless to say, I never got to see the changing colors, but I did manage to capture some interesting shots.