Before finishing this tour, how about some fun fact about Chicago?
Did you know Chicago is home to:
- 237 square miles of land
- 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods
- Over 5,195 restaurants
- More than 250 theaters, 225 music venues and 200 dance companies
- 56 museums
- Over 700 public art works
- More than 125 art galleries and 20 neighborhood art centers
- 26 miles of lakefront with an 18.5-mile lakefront path
- 8,100 acres of green space with 580 parks and 26 beaches
- Approximately 369 landmarks and 46 historic districts
- Over 225 miles of bike lanes and more than 13,000 bike racks
- Over 3,000 bikes and 300 stations through Divvy bike sharing system
- 28 CTA bus routes and 8 train routes serving 146 stations
- 119 hotels with 39,000+ hotel rooms in the Central Business District
And last but not least in our fun facts section.......
Do you know why it is called the Windy City?
If you know the answer please write it in the comments area. ( no asking Alexa, Google, or Siri 😃 )
For some tunes about Chicago click on the song titles below.
Happy Listening 👂