2019 Calendar Workshop

(Lisa Britton) #61

Hi Ram,

I have been trying to finish the 2019 calendar but have not been able to access it. I also left you a message to see if you could add the remaining months. Please let me know the status - Thanks

(Ram Ya) #62

Welcome back, Lisa! I hope your mom has a speedy recovery.
Thank you for thinking of us while you are going through a lot.

Did you want me to add the rest of the months to the first post of this thread? (I just added up to May). I also shared the Google spreadsheet with your Hotmail address. Not sure if that is what you meant.

(Lisa Britton) #63

Thanks Ram, however it still will not let me edit them. Not sure what is up!

(Ram Ya) #64

Lisa, just sent a PM. Please have a look.

(George Kunschman) #65

I am very interested on the final calendar. Will a notice be in the Weekly Recap I receive on email?

(Russell Smith) #66

I know the last couple of years there was a link that we could download the calendar and save it . Not sure if it will be the same this year but I would imagine it would be the same .

(Lisa Britton) #67

Yes it will be. I just finished it and Ram is making the final finishes to it.

Should be ready for everyone by next week.

(Lisa Britton) #68

Hey Ram, Are we able to post the 2019 calendar yet?

(Ram Ya) #69

Hi Lisa & Team!
I just published the 365 calendar officially on our /Learn blog at https://www.photoblog.com/learn/365-project/
This would not be possible if not for the hard work from all of you. Thank you so much for supporting this project so generously with your time and effort :pray::heart:️️

For now the calendar is only in PDF format. Later today I will check if i can make something that can be imported to Google/iCalander.

Thanks again for making this possible!

(Russell Smith) #70

I love the format for the calendar for 2019 .

(Lisa Britton) #71

Thanks Ram for making this possible for all of us here at PhotoBlog.
So excited for the up coming new year.

(Lisa Britton) #72

Ram,

I just checked out the 2019 Calendar and February has January - We need to fix that. Thanks
Everything else looks great - Thanks

(Ram Ya) #73

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for spotting that. I just updated the corrected PDF file to https://www.photoblog.com/learn/365-project/.

Thanks again!

(Stephanie Hyde) #74

Great job on this! Thinking about doing another 365 in 2019. I’ve been terribly unmotivated to pick up my camera this year. Hope everyone is well!

(Lisa Britton) #75

So nice to hear from you. I so miss your photos and your inspiration. Would LOVE for you to join in for a 365 in 2019. Please join us for a new and adventurous year.

(Camellia) #76

You are definitely missed. I hope you do pick up your camera and join us again.:blush: