Adding description of post

(Calum Page) #1

I like to add a quick description of each post so that it can be read on my home page. I have jsut made a new post but I did not see the option for this. I now cannot see how to to do this is ‘Edit’.

Can anyone tell me how I can add text to my post (not to individual photos)?

Thanks

(Francis Parker) #2

I’m fairly new here as well, so perhaps not the best person to answer. I’m not sure what you are looking to change. When I look at your blog page, I see all your posts each with the Cover Photo, the date, and about 120 or so characters of the text from the beginning of your post. Can you clarify how you are looking to make it look different than that. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question.

(Calum Page) #3

Thanks Francis - I now realise that you must ‘write your story’ at the first posting. If not, it seems you cannot do it retrospectively.

C

(Francis Parker) #4

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn’t realize that either. Good to know since going back to redo it all over could be a bit of unnecessary work.

(Russell Smith) #5

You should be able to edit the post to add or remove text. When you go to your post just under the title on the right side of the page there is an edit button.