ADMIN Please Respond

(Craig Casterline) #1

I need to contact an admin, but I would rather not make the communication fully public. How can I contact an admin directly?

(Berckmans Peter) #2

You can try a personal message to him. But probably you will not get a response

(Craig Casterline) #3

Yes, so far that is the case.

(Paul Moreau) #4

Aren’t there forms where forum owners meet, chat and sell/buy sites? Wonder if he can be found somewhere like that. Maybe if he’s not too keen on this place he might accept an offer.

(Berckmans Peter) #5

We could use a fresh wind

(Craig Casterline) #6

I have had similar thoughts. It would be worth checking out.

(Craig Casterline) #7

There is an Instagram profile for this blog. Maybe someone can message Ram there and see if he is open to discussing some options for expanding control of the site or even of purchasing the site. I just tried to message the link, but Instagram seems to have restricted my account and won’t let me like or comment on anything.

(Paul Moreau) #8

Do any of us have any knowledge of running websites - or know someone who does? It might be straightforward but it’s a whole new area for me.

(Berckmans Peter) #9

Sorry can not help you there

(Craig Casterline) #10

I have put together a few web pages in the past but never run a site. However, it is an area of interest for me, and with the right software shouldn’t be too technical. I do think that the biggest issue is the time required for maintenance and troubleshooting.

(Camellia Staab) #11

Am I losing my mind, but did I not post a message here with information about Ram or did I post it somewhere else, or did it get deleted? If it was deleted does that mean Ram is looking in on occasion?

(Paul Moreau) #12

This one?

(Camellia Staab) #13

No Paul, this one was done earlier today. The one I was thinking of which I posted, what I thought on this site, responding to walltiger, and was done a few weeks back.

(Craig Casterline) #14

Here it is. Sorry I didn’t respond earlier. This forum system is just so clunky.

(Craig Casterline) #15

And I just did another search and found this.