Cannot access any pages

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #41

You are so optimistic! @andisaw :sob:
Before mass exodus will start and in case of Armageddon …
[email protected]

I started a new Blog TODAY - just in case and therefore still “empty” - http://ebensolch.at/blog , but I would very much prefer Photoblog!!
It won’t be the same without all this pictures and travels and stories and this community.

(Andi Saw) #42

Well, I’m not optimistic… I had my bad thoughts… obviously, because Ram disappearance is so weird.
Is he alive?
Has he lost his memory and he doesn’t know who he is, where he is and that he owns a website?
Did he run away with our money?
(Not a lot of kilometers, indeed)

I’m ok if he doesn’t want Photoblog anymore, but, there are so many solutions… Anyway, this silence makes me very uncomfortable.
I was so happy I found this place again (I was already a subscriber, but I came back when it improved). I fit PB like a pig in the mud…

This place is supercool!

I’m also feeling guilty, because I never really check on him, ask him where he was, what he was doing, and if he was fine.
I just read somewhere he was busy and I took for granted the news were real.

RAM ARE YOU OK??? FOR GOD’S SAKE, TALK TO ME!
I’m sorry if I took you for granted, thinking you were fine and Photoblog was eternal and fine too.

When I needed an online place to call home you were there for me… If there’s something I can do for you, now it’s the time to come back and ASK.

(Camellia) #43

I am really not ready to leave…too many nice people as well as too many talented people here who would be hard to replace. But if Ram is not interested in this place anymore and if he is not willing to have someone else maintain it then I don’t think staying here would be beneficial. Either way I am going to remain patient for a while longer, in hopes that somewhere down the line someone is trying hard to get the links working and the “502 Bad Gateway” destroyed :slight_smile: I can be reached at [email protected] as well as on FB

(Sherry Hill) #44

i think i was successful in posting, it shows an error and said it didn’t save, but i can view the thumbnail on my page… trying…

(Berckmans Peter) #45

Still patienced ,yesterday it work for 30 %,today I can open nothing,hope it means they are working on it. I gonna give them time, but will look for other options. Biggest frustation,no communication at all.

(Andi Saw) #46

My biggest frustration is I was using Photoblog to save my pictures online somewhere…
Now, of course, I need to find another place, just in case… A cloud, a wherever.
I lost my pictures so many times in my life :slight_smile: (Because I’m stupid! No other reason)

(Berckmans Peter) #47

Sorry to hear that,google photo or photobucket are options.I cloud from apple, there are a few more. i always back up on external harddrives.

(Andi Saw) #48

I am creating a personal blog with all my favourite images.
It’s very simple, Images only.

https://andisaw.wixsite.com/andi

In this way, Photoblog or not, I can show people what I do, without talking about autism, or explain anything! :slight_smile:
Meanwhile, I save my pictures somewhere!

PS. It’s really super new and I need to add 300 things.

(Andi Saw) #49

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING PETER!

As I have to add 1.000 things, save the page, and subscribe in a week, so you won’t get 100 messages a day that I uploaded an image!

Thank you… it’s very sweet of you!

(Berckmans Peter) #50

it is a site to keep in mind. thanks for showing me

(Camellia) #51

And sooooo it continues another day and no fix nor communication in sight. @andisaw Checked out your site and looks rather nice, was going to say that if you are looking for a place to store photos and occasionally get comments https://www.flickr.com/ is not too bad. Unfortunately it does not have the “blog” ability but it’s a place to look at and make comments on photos.
Waaaaaaaaah I really don’t want to leave this community, I just got settled in :cry:

(Camellia) #52

and this is how I feel today.

(Berckmans Peter) #53

Not many offer the blogpart

(Sherry Hill) #54

me too Andi, i have an omen of ‘killing’ computers, i seriously burn them out, and each time i’m surprised and never back up my millions of photos… note to self, back up what i have on this “new” laptop…

(Camellia) #55

I love this
“Server Error
Looks like something went wrong!
We track these errors automatically, but if the problem persists feel free to contact us. In the meantime, try refreshing.”
But guess where the contact us…goes to? Round and round we go :slight_smile:

(Andi Saw) #56

I have a new Flickr account, but I need to set it properly.
I don’t like people stealing my picture easily… Not that I’m a great photographer… but…
I finish this website, then I set Flickr… I confess I don’t like it.

I’m adding the comment section to the website. (You build it piece by piece… it’s funny, because I have no idea what I’m doing!) :smile:

@twilightgecko my best pictures are all almost lost in some old, burned hard disk.
It’s time to commit and save them from now on…
Photoblog taught me to save my works… I cannot go back!

(Sherry Hill) #57

Andi, i looked at the Wix site you posted photos on, and yes, i was able to right click save them. i didn’t, but checked. that is one thing i liked about PB was the photos were safely yours…

(Andi Saw) #58

Thank you for checking… I check too! :slight_smile:

You can sve the PAGE, but not the image. Even if you cut the image only, it’s too small to do anything!
I saw there’s an app thaat disable the right click anyway… I’ll add it.
Thank you for your help! I appreciate it!

(Berckmans Peter) #59

Hey guys it seems to work now, fast again and had nomore 502’s for the moment. Anybody else ?Ok after about 10min it chrashed again.

(Berckmans Peter) #60

Just could post a photo without problems. I cleaned out the chache of my browser; hope it stays working, their is for sure a difference with this morning than nothing worked.