Does anyone here use Perfectly Clear?

(Helen Hooker) #1

I’ve heard good things about Perfectly Clear by Athentech and was wondering if anyone here uses it? they’re doing a good Black Friday discount and I’m trying to decide if I should take the plunge and get it! I’d love to hear your comments about your experiences of this piece of software.

(Ram Ya) #2

@girafferacing I have not heard of them but it looks like the site is getting slow due to this deal! Do you mainly use Lightroom for your post processing? If so, I would recommend these free preset list https://www.photoblog.com/learn/free-lightroom-presets-enhance-photography/

But Perfectly Clear might be an all-in-one solution, especially for portrait photographers.

(Helen Hooker) #3

@canon6d thanks for the link to the Lightroom presets - as it happens I do do almost all my post processing in Lightroom. I’m still deciding whether to go for Perfectly Clear or not - I’ll be interested to hear if anyone else has used it at all.

(Antonio Gil) #4

Never heard of it before

(Fc Dennis) #5

I am testing my self currently by taking the “Natural” photography route - i.e.concentrate on camera set-up with minimal post shot interference.
Challenging, but fun. However, I have, and have used Perfectly Clear, and I find it is extremely flexible. Results are excellent in the “auto” setting and remarkable if you spend some time with it. As with all post processing, it can be detected, but with the little I have used it - I don’t mind.