Email Notification

(Camellia Staab) #1

EMAIL notification from my blog has stopped delivery since 9/20. I am also no longer receiving notification about new posts from those I follow. I did check my settings and all seems to be set correctly so that I can receive notification? Has there been some changes to the system?

(Berckmans Peter) #2

Works fine here,had that problem after the last fix. My settings were changed from instant to a weekly notification. Look if they not come in your spam of your emailbox. Try clearing your cachememory.

(Camellia Staab) #3

Thanks Peter for your suggestions. Cleared cache, revisited the notification set up to make sure it was under “immediate” but so far to no avail. Looked in spam and nothing there so, not sure where my problem lies.

(Berckmans Peter) #4

That will be something for Ram than

(Ram Ya) #5

Hey Camellia,
I just checked the logs for your Comcast email and it seems emails are sent daily throughout the day. Are you not receiving them?

(Camellia Staab) #6

Not one Ram, I am not sure what has changed. I have looked in my spam and there is nothing there. I am receiving email from others, so I know that part is working, but not sure why Photoblog stopped.

(Camellia Staab) #7

Ram I am thinking of changing my email address to my secondary email to see if that comcast is the problem or…? Would that work for you?

(Ram Ya) #8

Just sent you an email. Please check.

(Camellia Staab) #9

Going to change email and see if that makes a difference.

(Camellia Staab) #10

Well it looks like switching emails has worked. The problem seems to be between photoblog and comcast servers. Not sure how to go about looking into that one but I do appreciate your help.