Facebook Connection

(Paul Watson) #1

I think I originally created my Blog from Facebook and I’d like to unlink it.
Can I change username/email and password to something and get rid of any links to Facebook?
I’m also winding down the use of the email I used here, so need to change it, but don’t want to have to start from scratch!

Can Ram or one of the Admins help please?

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #2

Same problem here! I have no idea how to change the password, because I locked in with FB.

(Berckmans Peter) #3

As far as I can see you can change it in the my settings screen.

(Paul Watson) #4

Doesn’t let me change password at all, Peter. That was the main thing. Plus I wanted to divorce myself from Facebook and, finally, want to stop my Username appearing as “User16” - That has been changed, but never seems to appear.

(Berckmans Peter) #5

Than I think it is something for the admins if they are still alive

(Paul Watson) #6

Indeed! I’ve tried emailing using the contact us page, but never had a response :frowning:
I don’t want to have to delete my account and start from scratch again!

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #7

Maybe Helen Hooker still has contact to Ram?!
I would like to upgrade to Pro, but first, I would like to get rid of the “facebook-sign-in”.

(Paul Watson) #8

I don’t know - no-one seems to replyt to any contact requests :frowning:

(Paul Watson) #9

@girafferacing - Helen - this is the problem I’ve been having - I want to change my Username (I’ve done it in the profile, but everything still gets tagged as “User16” ). Also want to divorce myself from Facebook and amend my email, but don’t seem to be able to do it anywhere. Are you able to help, please?

(Sydney Solomon) #10

Guys…and Ladies.
It appears to me, that RAM is not active on the blog he created. So it should not be a surprise with the amount of glitches happening. I do believe when it is reported the problems eventually get fixed. Perhaps the admin, should be changed and given to the hands of active users.

(Helen Hooker) #11

I’m sorry you’ve been having problems. I am indeed an admin but only for the purposes of administering the weekly theme and I have absolutely no technical knowledge of how the site works. I have emailed Ram recently about various things and have had no response at all so I’m as frustrated as the rest of you.