Location-Location-Location, where you from?

(Björn Roose) #61

“Skoal” ? You mean “egészségedre” (prosit) ? Cause that is indeed a tricky one :smile:

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #62

exactly … SIGH :clinking_glasses:

(Björn Roose) #63

I know … You don’t want to mispronounce the accents there :joy: Gets easier when you know what every part of the word means: “egész” (where “sz” is pronounced like the “s” in “sigh”) means “complete”, “séged” (where the “s” is pronounced like the “sch” in “schicken”) means “your health”, and “re” means to. Keep that in mind and pronounce it slowly and nobody will be offended :grinning:

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #64

I know … SIGH
My parents are living near the border to Hungary - we have a lot of hungarian speaking friends and colleagues. Nevertheless …

(D Vgz) #65

Hi all! I’m living in Groningen, that’s in the north of the Netherlands :slight_smile:

(Camellia) #66

Welcome to this wonderful community. Looking forward to seeing your photos :slight_smile:

(Joella Belyeu) #67

I live in Ponce, Puerto Rico right now.

Just starting up with a new DSLR and wanting to get more experience and knowledge on photography as a hobby and possible income.

(Lisa Britton) #68

Welcome, This is a great site to enjoy photography and meet new friends who also enjoy photography.

(Lakshmi Bhat) #69

Hi Pete, I live in town called Udupi in Karnataka .It is in South India, near the West Coast. The Arabian sea is not very far from our place.