My recent story

(Deli Tlb) #1

Hi everyone. So recently I posted a new story about my trip to Thailand. However, I am not sure if the story or pictures were interesting or not. I would appropriate it if you guys can check it out here and let me know what you think of it. The feedback - both negative and postive- means a lot to me about both the photos and the narration as I sill haven’t shared any link with anyone who is not on Photoblog. I am planning on improving myself and get more confident. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

(Berckmans Peter) #2

Hey,the storytelling is great,maybe a bit long for one post. Split them up in shorter ones and keep us waiting for more. Loved it because I know the place good, just have been there again for 5 weeks. Please do not stop let them cone

(Deli Tlb) #3

hey @peterphotowalks. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Next time, I will use the idea of splitting into different parts.
I love Thailand too, it’s an amazing place and now that my friend lives there It’s just perfect haha. Thanks again

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #4

I agree about splitting the story into three posts, one for each day. I’m a addict and would like to see more pictures. :wink:
Btw. I liked the first picture a lot! :+1:

(Deli Tlb) #5

@strohschneider-laue Thanks a lot for your feedback :slight_smile: I’m glad you liked the pics and yes, I will split the longer stories to keep them as interesting as I can. :stuck_out_tongue: