New PhotoBlog Community

(Camellia Staab) #21

Another one that made me go :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(John Durham) #22

is that a good emojificational expression?

(Camellia Staab) #23

that it is!!! :wink:

(John Durham) #24

Ive got to learn this momoji stuff:woman_student::man_astronaut::man_pilot::man_mechanic::see_no_evil::kissing_cat::crying_cat_face::woman_white_haired::man_student:

(Camellia Staab) #25

I find it interesting that @leesantivas questions went totally unanswered, almost like her writing is invisible and yet other crap was spewed. As I said earlier100% scammer looking for lost sheep. No lost sheep here.

(John Durham) #26

As Daniel Boone once said, Ive never been lost, though I have been bewildered a time or two.

(Lee Santiva) #27

Dear Mr. Nobody aka Brokenland,

What is your motivation not to disclose any information about yourself?
Of course you dont have to reveal yourself but avoiding questions about why you dont is suspicious behavior.

Why do you believe your lack of disclosure would instill trust in us to join/follow or even listen/believe you?

(Gethin Thomas) #28

I thought we already had.

(In Reach Of The Skies) #29

This seems to be our man elsewhere: Sites like DPReview, 500px, Fstoppers have all called my work mere Snap Shots and then censored or banned my account. Other art & photography sites refuse to give my work any credibility. He seems a bit touchy and rude in other stuff Ive seen.

(Berckmans Peter) #30

Here everybody has a place and gets the change to show their work, pro or not so pro.