Pb down again error 502

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Looks like our beloved pb is down again. Anyone else have problems posting or even getting on the blog.

(Camellia Staab) #2

I am having the same problem…started yesterday. Host is not responding and it times ut.

(Berckmans Peter) #3

It is working now. I sended a message to RAM, not know if hge had it or not.

(Berckmans Peter) #4

To early it is out again

(Brian Searwar) #5

Yes, same here. It’s been on/off, or in/out for the last 18 hours or so. Sometimes it seems OK and then when I try to upload an image, it times out.

(Paul Moreau) #6

Yup, here too. Still not right…

(Abigail Gossage) #7

I am getting interference from something called Cloudfare. It kicked in all of a sudden about two days ago and it checks before it lets me in. Also the thumbnails no longer come in to my email. Just now I got 6 images to load but the last two disappeared as soon as they were uploaded. I will try again later.

(Berckmans Peter) #8

Exactly the same here. Only uploading is going ok;

(Abigail Gossage) #9

Is anybody else as frustrated as me over the fact that Cloudflare has been reinstated? I find it excessively irritating and useless. In the times of stress this is one stress we do not need!

(Berckmans Peter) #10

Yes, I find lately pb a bit frustrating. First that cloudfare thing, than getting very slow and creating errors. And support is abscence,not even a message that there is an update going on or something. Just started on Blogger now to get more out there.

(Sherry Hill) #11

i keep getting “bad request” … errors… so hit & miss these days…

(Berckmans Peter) #12

For the moment still working,but slow

(Camellia Staab) #13

Looks like Pb has caught the virus :frowning:

(Kevin Shea) #14

Seems like this is an ongoing issue…pretty frustrating to pay for this type of service. I’ve heard good things about wordpress, anyone have any experience with it or know of any other beginner friendly photoblog pages?

(Berckmans Peter) #15

I know the frustration. Problem is there is just not another platform outthere that has a community like this. I have tried 500px, that is all about likes and not much comment going on there. I am also on Blogger ( just started that ), not looks very promissing. I don’t know what is going with the support for the moment, Ram seems to be absence for the moment. Wordpress I have heard good things about but I think it is not for a beginner. If you find something let us know;

(Sherry Hill) #16

finally back up for me… we’ll see how long this lasts this time…
and yeah Peter, it’s the community that keeps me here… :slight_smile:

(Berckmans Peter) #17

We have build something here.

(Kevin Shea) #18

Thanks for the input, PB does seem like the best beginner page that I’ve found so far. Although I’m new, I do like the community aspect as well, hopefully they can get the bugs worked out. I uploaded a couple images to my page when the site was having issues and I can see them on my homepage, but I’m unable to click the images to enlarge them or read the post I wrote for one of them. I sent an email to the help team, but haven’t heard back. Anyone else ever had this issue?

(Miluskaya -) #19

The team need to solve the certificate of https

Please solve it fast!! @girafferacing @canon6d @benmckechnie @silentgaze @admin @samgong