PC - Low Angle - 6/4

(Craig Casterline) #1

The voting continues on last week’s entries, but that doesn’t mean we can’t begin a new challenge. This week the theme is low angle, however you want to take it. Please upload your entry to this Forum. The challenge is open to all members. Thanks to all who entered last week and to all who voted. https://www.photoblog.com/photochallenge/2021/05/31/photo-challenge-low-angle-64/

One thing I would ask is that when you enter, you are also committing to return and vote on the entries. If you have difficulty finding this blog, then please follow it. I will post the voting blog on 6/5 and will put a link to it on the forum as well.

(Nancy Andrea D) #2

(Camellia Staab) #3

(Gethin Thomas) #4

(Olga Helys) #5

The Bourgogne Gate, Moret-sur-Loing F77

(Benny Law) #6

Sunset on the North Atlantic, Nova Scotia. The sun is at its lowest angle above the horizon.

(Chuck Staruch) #7

Cat on the balcony

(John Durham) #8

(In Reach Of The Skies) #9

Tornado at IWM Duxford

(Berckmans Peter) #10

(Paul Moreau) #11

I was in Southampton a couple of weeks back and came across one of the local gangs. Bit moody but I slipped away before they saw me.

(Paul Moreau) #12

As Craig insists we have fun with these challenges (which is a refreshing change from many photo forums) I am submitting an alternative entry. This is an accidental photo taken with a drone before it took off. Because you can’t get much lower than a drone that hasn’t taken off can you? :wink:

(Craig Casterline) #13

So, are you wanting me to use the second shot?

(Paul Moreau) #14

Nah, stick with the first. Was just having fun :slightly_smiling_face:

(Craig Casterline) #15

The post is up with all these photos. Please visit the blog and vote. Remember, if you entered a photo here, you need to vote.