Photoblog in Google search

(Xavier Villà Aguilar) #1

Hi there,

I am new to Photoblog but trying to publish articles fairly regularly about my latest travel experience.

I’m getting very good feedback from people reading it, both users of the platform as well as people I know personally who access the blog through my announcements in social media with the link.

What I have noticed, though, is that the Photoblog doesn’t feature in Google searches even when I look for the most ideal combination of keywords that could only show my photoblog as the optimimum search result.

Is it possible to feature in Google searches? If so, how? If not, is this something you’re working on? I feel Photoblog is a very simple and beautiful platform for photoblogging but it’d be a pity that we cannot reach
wider audiences due to lack of integration with Google.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Xavier.

(Ram Ya) #2

Xavier,

When i do this search query (text from your post), your post shows up in Google index.
Please have a look.

(Xavier Villà Aguilar) #3

Hi @canon6d,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don’t see the blog listed in a Google Search, even with that very specific choice of words. Please see below the screenshot of the search query you have proposed:

How can we make the photoblogs feature in a Google Search? Do the keywords we select for the posts in the Photoblog platform have any effect on the keywords for Google search purposes?

(Ram Ya) #4

Hey @villa_aguilar

i see the results in your screenshot is for a suggested/corrected set of words (not the exact set of words) so perhaps that is why your post is not shown.

Yes, keywords and title are important factors here.
Thanks.