Your post was flagged by the community. Content has been hidden

(Brian Searwar) #2

So how do we buy it ourselves?

(Brokenland Photography) #3

(In Reach Of The Skies) #4

So when was the domain renewed last?

(Gethin Thomas) #5

Yesterday you said “I’ve had my fill, you’re on your own. The only time you’ll see me back here is if the forum/blog is in my name and under my ownership. Otherwise, it will go offline and for good.”

I know you deleted that but I took a screenshot.

You are still here and still posting, so does this mean you are the new owner of PhotoBlog? Because as your customers you should really make some sort of announcement about that. Also if it is going to have your name on it doesn’t that mean you will have to give us your name?

(Lee Santiva) #6

According to the whois directory the domain was last updated in May 2021 and is due to expire in June 2022. Until it expires it is not available for purchase unless there is direct contact with the domain owner.
Here are details
http://whois.domaintools.com/photoblog.com

(Brian Searwar) #7

If only there was some other place we could post photos instead of on this site. Then we wouldn’t be in some sort of limbo. So, is there a plan? Or not? I like the site but if there isn’t going to be a plan to do anything…

(Brokenland Photography) #8

(In Reach Of The Skies) #9

Sounds like scaremongering then. Unless I misunderstand the PB site has been renewed every year since something like 2008 and was last renewed around 6 weeks ago. Although direct involvement by the owner, Ram I believe, is frustratingly minimal sometimes this guff about PB probably going west next May is speculative hot air based on very little. As you were people I would suggest.

(Brian Searwar) #10

I think you’re right. Scaremongering is the operative term here.