Hello everyone, and welcome to another week. Let’s jump straight in and have a think about the new theme.
This week’s theme is Words
I thought this week we’d go for a concept that is less obviously visual, although you could take a literal approach as this photographer has done.
Alternatively, I wondered about the sound words can make and this atmospheric concert photo seemed perfect for that.
I wonder what’s she’s singing about?
My third offering is one of my own photos, taken in Cheltenham in 2014. This wonderful piece of street art by Banksy fits the concept perfectly, especially as I caught it with someone using the telephone! Sadly it’s since been destroyed by over-eager renovations to the house it was painted one so I’m pleased I made the effort to go and take my photos when I did.
So, there are a few ideas to get you started - let’s see how creative you can all be!
How to participate:
- Please submit your photo by midnight GMT on Sunday 28th January.
- To submit a photo, hit the Reply button below and upload your image(s). Please limit each post to one image.
- Please try to also share your picture on your page over the main Photoblog platform and encourage others to visit the theme thread to participate and vote.
- To vote, click the heart icon.
- If you post your picture early in the week don’t forget to pop back to see what others have shared and to cast your votes!
Winner of the last theme
Last week’s shape and form theme resulted in many different approaches and it was wonderful to see how creative everyone is here on Photoblog. @jeansteffan won the popular vote by quite a margin with these beautiful rock formations