Welcome to PhotoBlog Community! Please introduce yourself :)

(Sigrid Strohschneider-Laue) #354

yes, it’s sad that Google+ shutting down, but in the end, it wasn’t such a good forum to discuss with other photographers or “photo addicts”. I used Google+ too.

(Jennifer Raknerud) #355

My name is Jen, I am a hobby photographer who learns mainly by trying things over and over again. It brings me great peace in a stressful world. I’ve taken photos for a couple of weddings and have shot a few senior shots but decided making it about money dampened my spirits. I go through periods of being active on here and then long periods of silence. I hope no one holds that against me:grinning: I hope to spend more time in the future figuring out how this all works.

(Russell Smith) #356

Welcome raknerud . I too learn best by trying things over and over again :slight_smile:

(Jennifer Raknerud) #357

Thank you! I am curious on the daily challenge…where do you find that? Or is it something that reveals itself later as you spend more time on here? Just a little confused.

(Russell Smith) #358

@raknerud This link has the 365 prompts .

(Jennifer Raknerud) #359

Thank you!! I will have my husband print it and give it a good try! Have a great day! I guess it will just take time to figure my way around here. Ha! My brain hasn’t been the same since doing chemo two different cancer battles. At least that is my excuse.:grinning:

(Russell Smith) #360

I just keep a copy of the pdf on my computer desktop and if I am going on a vacation I will just make a note of the days on my phone.

(Jennifer Raknerud) #361

Thank you Russel! Hope you are having a great weekend.

(Terrell Miller) #362

I can to this site for more knowledge on literally anything. been doing this for 3 months and noticed that there is alot to learn

(Kenny H) #363

Welcome to Photoblog!

(Russell Smith) #364

Welcome to Photoblog. There is a ton of information and great helpful souls here :slight_smile:

(Jennifer Raknerud) #365

Welcome to the blog!

(Manisha Rathee) #366

Hello all,

I am new to this platform. I click with my phone, anywhere, anytime I find something that interests me. Will start sharing soon. Hope to improve and work on my skills. :slight_smile:

(Russell Smith) #367

Welcome @maniishark I think you will find a great community here

(Berckmans Peter) #368

Welcome,just have fun

(Piotr Matura) #369

Hi, I’m photography enthusiast from Poland. I enjoy analog the most, but sometimes shoot with my phone, too. I already added a few posts and will share more soon. Maybe some of it will catch you eye :slight_smile:

(Berckmans Peter) #370

Welcome and have fun

(Russell Smith) #371

Welcome @hoody47 have fun and look forward to seeing your work

(João Ferrão) #372

Hi all,

So first things first, my name is Ferrão, i’m from Portgal and i love photography.
I studied photography some years ago but the market on Portugal is very slim, so i ended up doing something else i love, mechanical and machine engeneering.
Still, photography is part of my life, and i descovered PhotoBlog a while ago and decided to join you guys and be part of this comunity. (sorry for my english) :slight_smile:

oh and hello too to @russsmith @peterphotowalks and all of you.

Cumps

(Berckmans Peter) #373

Welcome,I am sure you gonna have fun here