What's happening?

(Longchamp Henri) #1

99 % of my pictures post doesn’t appear on the page “my blog”
When displaying the very page of many of my pictures it doesn’t appear too !!!
Cover picture doesn’t dispaly too.

Server Breakdown ???

I use Mozilla Firefox 93.0, problem is the same wether privacy protection is enabled or disabled.

(Gethin Thomas) #2

There seems to be an issue with images showing, uploading, at the moment. I cannot upload a photo to make a post. I guess we just have to wait for them to resolve the issue.

(Amy Caldwell) #3

I am unable to upload pictures also.

(Björn Roose) #4

Wait for who, that’s the question … I don’t get the impression somebody is still watching over this site. But I tried to contact the admin(s) via the “contact us”-button again.

(Berckmans Peter) #5

We are on us own I believe

(Brian Scott) #6

I now don’t see them in your posts. I’ve spent several days attempting to put a post together, lost it completely once, now photos don’t add??? :rage:

(K A Metcalfe) #7

Perhaps the server in the cloud has reached its limit of storage capacity for photographs…what happens to very old posts and images…are they still there? I don’t suppose every server in the world has an endless capacity and there must come a time when things have to disappear.
If no one is moderating this forum, or there is no technical support then we are up the creek so to speak.

(Berckmans Peter) #8

We are up the creek, a long time already since some moderation

(Paul G) #9

Wish there was a site that was comparable.

(Camellia Staab) #10

We are looking around.

(David Cardona) #11

Best wishes at first dear and gentle friends. ¿Is there any official response to this? Thank you very much and warm regards.

(Pino Pino) #12

I love this platform but these ongoing issues are a problem… If anyone can reach an admin, if they are no longer interested in it I’d love to take over the site and give it some proper attention - I have never received a response to my request to discuss… I have been making backups of my blogs every few months by going to each blog, right-clicking, and choosing to save the page - so I basically just make a local copy of the HTML page and all its supplemt pieces… based on the issues today I backed up my most recent blogs but of course, the photos are missing - though I can probably pretty quickly identify which images I used…

(Berckmans Peter) #13

No response whatever

(Another Catlady) #14

I now also tried to reach someone through the “contact us” form. I asked them to fix their technical issues because otherwise I want a partial refund since the service isn’t usable.

Maybe pulling the money-plug is a motivation for them to start caring about the website?
I’m still new here, only joined a few weeks ago and I already get sad and frustrated about the 502-errors that happen occasionly and now the photos not loading for more than a day already :frowning:

(Ole Kristian Valle) #15

Is PhotoBlog dying?
I’m not using it anymore since I moved on to another platform that suits my 365 project better, but I refer to my old posts, so I need it to work.

(Berckmans Peter) #16

We think it is dying

(Brian Scott) #17

I’m guessing there’s no news then :frowning: , I’d just recommended the site to two others :anger:

(K A Metcalfe) #18

I am fairly new to this site, and am sorry that it has been abandoned. I cancelled my recurring subs, but as soon as I did that the site failed to let me post unless I ‘subscribed’ again. So I ended paying twice. I contacted PayPal who I had paid with and submitted a formal complaint. They got no response from the ‘owners’ or the money administrators, and eventually I got my money refunded by PayPal ( Didn’t hold out much hope, but I was proved wrong). If this situation doesn’t fix soon then I will have to abandon this site, and cancel my subscription again. That will mean though that I will lose touch with all you wonderful people. Is there no other site like this? I have looked but can’t find one. As I am doing a 365 challenge perhaps I should look at the one you are using Ole.

(Berckmans Peter) #19

We all looked around

(Berckmans Peter) #20

Are you willing to make one from the ground up. I am sure you gonna have support from members