WT#11- Museum or expo

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Thanks to everyone who joined last weeks challenge.

This weeks theme is museum or exposition. Try to be creative. You can upload 1 photo here. You have time untill saturday 25th of september. .Later entries will not count for the voting.

Voting will be also done here, just like the photo you like most and please do not vote for your own photo. I know the forum is a bit out of the way but try to visit a few times to see the new entries. If you have to resize your photo, not make it to small, I need a min from 500px to use the photo in the blog afterwards.

For anyone who has problems posting on the forum, you can send your photo to [email protected] . Than I will try to post them for you. Please include your username of pb.

A litle help to upload your photos in the forum can be found here

(Berckmans Peter) #2

The room of the chocolate fountains. At the Chocolate nation museum. The biggest museum about Belgian chocolate in the world

(Gethin Thomas) #3

Birmingham Museums Collection Warehouse

(In Reach Of The Skies) #4

Hands up who is expecting an aircraft museum! Instead we have Beamish open air museum, telling the story of life in North East England during the 1820s, 1900s, 1940s and 1950s.

(David Nurse) #5

Taken at one of the UK’s largest gaming expos “Insomnia”

(Thomas Thompson) #6

Museum of Natural and Cultural History

(Lee Santiva) #7

Museum of Technology in Speyer, Germany with an over 1000-year-old cathedral in the background

(Camellia Staab) #8

Chicago: Field Museum, also known as Museum of Natural History.

(Thomas Thompson) #9

(Berckmans Peter) #10

Human Sculpture
Conflux, A union of the sacred and the anonymoud.
Salisbury Cathedral 2012

(Berckmans Peter) #11

The entfy from Steve Harnish.
The DeCordova sculpture garden in Lincoln

(Hem Bhandari) #12

Wonderfully preserved fossils of wild animals–Tribal Museum, Bhopal, India
hem2411