WT #13 - Family

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Thanks to everyone who joined last weeks challenge.

This weeks theme is family. Try to be creative. You can upload 1 photo here. You have time untill saturday 9 october. .Later entries will not count for the voting.

Voting will be also done here, just like the photo you like most and please do not vote for your own photo. I know the forum is a bit out of the way but try to visit a few times to see the new entries. If you have to resize your photo, not make it to small, I need a min from 500px to use the photo in the blog afterwards.

For anyone who has problems posting on the forum, you can send your photo to [email protected] . Than I will try to post them for you. Please include your username of pb.

A litle help to upload your photos in the forum can be found here

(Thomas Thompson) #2

Almost all Were Here, Missing One Brother, Sister Inlaw, Brother InLaw

(In Reach Of The Skies) #3

As old pics are allowed I’ll use this.
Some will know my interest in aviation which I primarily associate with my Dad’s scrap books from the Battle of Britain which I got to see as the feature film came out fuelling my interest. But doing some family history research a few years ago and badgering an Aunt I was given this which is my 2 Great Aunts on Dad’s side in a biplane presumably waiting to go up or having just come down. The pilot is there and the prop is spinning so an aviation interest goes back a good way it seems. I also knew both of these Aunts, the one on the right reaching 100!

(Berckmans Peter) #4

I love old pictures, this is the weddingphoto from my grandparents in 1932.
Louis Berckmans & Julia Van Doninck

(Thomas Thompson) #5

(Berckmans Peter) #6

Husband & daughter by Violetotto. Her entry for this week

(John Durham) #7

Three generations - my younger brother, Dave, his youngest, Katie, and her daughter - The Notorious OAB. Olivia Anne Barnes. I gave her the nickname because Katie is such an admirer of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. And it’s stuck!

(Hem Bhandari) #8

Picnic cum pilgrimage–hem2411

(Camellia Staab) #9

Our Clan :slight_smile:

(Gethin Thomas) #10

My grandmother who made artillery shells during World War 1.