WT #2 Architecture

(Berckmans Peter) #1

Thanks to everyone who joined in the first theme I set.

This weeks theme is all about architecture. Any picture to do with architecture will do, try to be creative. You can upload 1 photo here. You have time untill friday 23th july.Later entries will not count for the voting.

Voting will be also done here, just like the photo you like most and please do not vote for your own photo. I know the forum is a bit out of the way but try to visit a few times to see the new entries. If you have to resize your photo, not make it to small, I need a min from 500px to use the photo in the blog afterwards.

For anyone who has problems posting on the forum, you can send your photo to [email protected]. Than I will try to post them for you. Please include your username of pb.

(Gethin Thomas) #2

(Olga Helys) #3

Under the tunnel: Architecture-Light-Reflections

(Camellia Staab) #4

Richard Oglesby House- Decatur, IL.

(Nancy Andrea D) #5

Sorry but I accidently deleted my photo :sweat_smile:

(John Durham) #6

(In Reach Of The Skies) #7

Loco built of brick!

(Berckmans Peter) #8

One of the buildings from the University of Ghent

(Berckmans Peter) #9

Here is Violetto here entry for this theme. I posted it in her name, because she has problems with the forum

(Yashil Dreepaul) #10

(David Nurse) #11

The railway station at Barry Island.

(Lee Santiva) #12

Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park, Chicago USA
Architect: Frank Gehry

(Hilary Halliwell) #13

(Thomas Thompson) #14

This shot was taken on the Oregon Coast its one of the Many Unique Beach Houses on the Coast

(Thomas Thompson) #15

Call me dumb but where do vote? On here or Friends of Photoblog?

(Berckmans Peter) #16

Here you can vote, just give likes

(Lee Santiva) #17

To vote, go to the photo you prefer and lower left there’s a heart icon. Click on that to cast your vote for that photo

(Berckmans Peter) #18

You got it😀 you can like more then one

(Lee Santiva) #19

Good to know, I thought you could only vote for one

(K A Metcalfe) #20

Hi Everyone. I have finally got the ‘reply’ button for forum posts. I won a badge today for 10 consecutive days visiting the forum…this must have been the necessary trigger to raise my profiles level of ‘trust’. Can’t imagine a real person has granted this!! Too late to enter the competition this week though!